Are SAS tools on your Wish List? As a SAS professional, you have an editor, but does it realy support SAS?
Does it have additional tools and functionality specifically for SAS programming?
Martin Works, Inc. has
developed a toolkit to aid in the writing, debugging
and the maintenance of SAS source code. The toolkit is called EZRTools;) and
it's an add-on package to Multi-Edit.
Multi-Edit is full-featured source editor that supports many programming languages.
With EZRTools it becomes a great SAS editor. Look it over, try it out,
we think you will say: Buy it!
Please note our new Phone number and Street Address
Click on image below to stop animation
Function cascade allows you to quickly select a SAS function from a list
sorted by type. This results in a prototype of the function that shows you
all the arguments. Just overtype the parameters with your variables or constants.
The SAS editor that comes standard might be ok for the average user, but that not
enough for the programming professional. Do you want a SAS editor that works like a
modern IDE, available in other languages? Do you want to concentrate on development,
not typing in the code so it meets standards? EZRTools is the solution!
Why a SAS editor with support for other languages? SAS programmers, even dedicated
ones, need support for other languages. SAS's ODS means you need to work with HTML.
Moving SAS/AF to Java necessitates support for Java as well. With more data being
delivered over the web you may need to work with Java Script, Perl or PHP. Your editor
should help you with these languages. Why learn the in's and out's of multiple
editors, when you can learn just one?
Buy our solution, and you’re done! Your SAS editor will be a great editor
for over 50 languages and an awesome editor for SAS. Look it over, try it out,
we think you will say: Buy it!
- Brief overview of SAS editor related features
- Learn more about EZRTools;) as a SAS editor
- Find out more detail about the features of EZRTools;)
- View EZRTools screen shots
- Download a trial copy of EZRTools;) try it as a SAS editor today
- Buy the full version of EZRTools:) !
- Up without useful central vision. In crisis, some people just freeze. Others, like dan and the people who attend the informative national internet seminar he leads each month, are working toward what he calls "copability". viagra no prescription He lays out an extensive toolkit of ideas for coping, much of it standard for anyone who has already had to adapt to low or no vision, but information that's really hard to find all in one place if you're new to the idea of living as well as possible with macular degeneration. This book is a fast read with good clear print. It gets right to the point and quits when it's done. Well worth the price and the time. Comment | was this review helpful to you? viagra prescription assistance Yes no 10 of 10 people found the following review helpful 5. buy viagra cheap 0 out of 5 stars clear, concise guide on macular degeneration january 20, 2007 by dexter format: paperback the book is written for a lay person in simple, but complete descriptions of the process of macular degeneration. It is geared to the newly diagnosed person and efficiently answers all the possible questions that arise. After reading this book, i felt completely prepared to deal with my macular degeneration in a positive, realistic manner. viagra prescription assistance "must read" for a newly diagnosed patient, or someone who is close to someone with macular degeneration. Comment | was this review helpful to you? long time effects viagra Yes no › see all 17 customer reviews write a customer review most recent customer reviews 5. 0 out of 5 stars some misunderstandings to clear up re this book i have read a review here that says that dan roberts makes particular claims for vitamins, drugs, treatments etc on his amd website. viagra prescription assistance Read more published 4 days ago by devon lady 5. 0 out of 5 stars a must have for anyone with macular degeneration i should have bought this book 10 years ago when i was first diagnosed. I could have used the sections on what to ask my eye doctor and retinal specialist and been better prepared... Read more published 12 days ago by p. Heinze 2. 0 out of 5 stars good information otherwise soso this book was in a list we received from our support group without comment - no pushing, just resrouces. Read more published 1 month ago by vivaldi 5. 0 out of 5 stars better information than my eye dr ordered this book after receiving the macular degeneration diagnosis from my eye dr. order viagra online He gave me no informatin about things i could do to prevent futther damage or any other info. Read more published 4 months ago by taxlady 5. 0 out of 5 stars amd well worth a read. Very informative for the days ahead of you, and how to live with amd. Good value. Published 5 months ago by mrs. ordering generic viagra in canada Margaret jones 5. 0 out of 5 stars macular degeneration this book is very informative. viagra online without prescription Answers alot of questions and fears of macular degenertion. Any person with this prob. viagra online can children use viagra Find out about the economy version of EZRTools - MeLite for SAS
- Download a trial version of the Multi-Edit editor.
- Oh heck! just show me the EZRTools;) manual